Monday, April 20, 2009

New Shit To Get Your 4/20 Bangin...

Plus Givens Ft. Rick Ross- 9 To 5

Black Eyed Peas Ft. 50 Cent- Boom Boom Pow
-50 go hard on this shit

Rick Ross ft. Frank Linin, Gunplay & Torch- Throw Em In The Sky

Lil Wayne - Fix
-Some nice NEW WAYNE here...Sry about the DJ

Tyga ft. Lil Wayne - Lay You Down
-Nice chill'd out track

Nicki Minaj Ft. Lil Wayne- Go Hard
-Damn this Nicki chic go NICE and way to go Wayne, a remix with a new verse for fuckin once

Jay Rock - We Made You Freestyle
-Best flow on this Em beat I heard yet...Props J

Luch Million- In Da Mood
-One a them old school/R&B sound'n jams...neva heard of Luch though...

KiD CuDi- Higher Up
-My man CuDi spittin somthing over that "Imagine" beat

Hot Rod Ft. Lupe Fiasco- Coolest Nigga
-Hot Rod go HARD on this old Lupe boy...I just wish I could get some NEW Lupe in my life ya digggg

Birdman ft. Pharrell & Mack Maine- Champion

Skyzoo ft. Wale - Freshfest
-Damn Wale is DAT dude

Lil Scrappy Ft. Diamond- Phone Tag
-Some hood shit right herrrrrr

Bun B - I Love College Freestyle
-BANGERRRRRRR....Bun GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment