Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trackz...

-Crank it up, she's a bangaaaaa. If your not noddin the head to this one I dunno about you

-Gucci kills this and he's first so ur in luck

-um yeah Wale goes HARD...but I would of almost rather had the original Verve's vocals on the chorus

-I still am not sure about this dude but he puts it down here

-omg does Royce go HARD on this or what.

-Niceeee remix from a guy I've never heard of.

-Soundin like those old school Swisha House flows

Wiz Khalifa: This is the audio from two old Wiz youtube clips. I've listened to these so many times I finally just ripped the audio and through it into itunes and on the pod. The ATL freestyle is one of his bests and the I Believe In Make Believe is gonna be one of his classics as soon as he finally decided to finish and release the bitch. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment