Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Always Go Hard: The Beggining

What's up everyone,

My name is Mark and I have a confession to make...I'm highly addicted to checking hip hop/rap blogs and websites. In fact, not a day goes by that I don't check everyone of those links down to the right at least once, if not multiple times. I need to be hearing the newest and hottest tracks/videos whenever they're dropped, wherever they're dropped. So that's why I decided to create the site: Always Go Hard.

Always Go Hard is going to serve two purposes: 1) So I can keep my shit organized and 2) To bring the bangers to the masses. I'll be posting as often as I can what tracks/videos/verses/lines I've come across that I'm feeling and think you all would be feeling too. I'm talking about the shit that goes so hard, you're gonna be feeling like you got to let someone know.


Thanks and I hope you all enjoy,

Mark J

No comments:

Post a Comment